ManpowerGroup Sp. z o.o.
Vulnerability Management Specialist
- Execute vulnerability scans;
- Providing security expertise for security vulnerabilities ;
- Oversee the development, maintenance, improvement of the vulnerability management platform, processes, vulnerability management lifecycle, and technical assessment support;
- Drive automation of vulnerability management platform and processes;
- Maintain metrics and reports on vulnerability findings and remediation compliance;
- Facilitate proactive remediation of new vulnerabilities by collecting information from threat and vulnerability feeds, analyzing the impact/applicability and communicating applicable vulnerabilities and recommended remediation actions to the impacted stakeholders;
- Document and report on processes and procedures.
- Staying current on security industry trends, attack techniques, mitigation techniques, security technologies and new and evolving threats to the organization by attending conferences, networking with peers and other education opportunities;
- Provide assistance to the Cyber Security Defense Center - Vulnerability Management as directed;
- Provide technical support to business/system and technology owners to propose mitigation and remediation solutions to identified issues.
Miejsce zatrudnienia: Warszawa, Polska
Key requirements /skills /experience:
a) Qualification, Certification and Experiences (education, passed PE, trainings, certificates, special IT skills, languages etc.)
- Bachelor"s degree or equivalent experience in an IT-related discipline;
- At least 3 years of working experience in working with Vulnerability management tools;
- Proven knowledge of threats and vulnerabilities associated with cloud, and network security;
- Relevant industry best practices certifications such as OSCP, SSCP, GIAC Security Essentials;
- Understanding of infrastructure and cloud vulnerability scanning;
b) Skills and Competencies (functional / technical / methodological / social skills, Allianz competencies);
- Highly motivated to cooperate in a multi-cultural and diverse environment;
- Fluent in English and used to communicate with senior stakeholders.
Wymagany język angielski, na poziomie: płynny biegły
Wymagany język wszystkie języki, na poziomie: płynny biegły
Desired requirements /skills /experience:
- Basic level familiarity with Enterprise Vulnerability Management tools such as Qualys, Nessus, Nexpose or Fortify;
- Technical knowledge about security relevant systems (e.g. Active Directory, FireEye technology, ArcSight);
- Basic level familiarity with Information Security standards / compliance bodies such as PCI, SOX, ISO27007.