ManpowerGroup Sp. z o.o.
Senior Systems Administrator
The Core Infrastructure Services (CIS) Platform System Administrator will be responsible implementing Citi standards and provide support for the Production Solaris Environments. This includes managing trouble tickets, user requests, proactive maintenance, and other related SA roles. This position requires Level 3 Experience with strong interpersonal skills that can provide technical leadership on a global scale. This role will concentrate on the Server platforms, in particular Solaris, AIX, & Linux variants.
- Experience with Solaris Virtualization:
- LDOM, Zones, T-Series Hardware.
- Solaris ilom Administration
- Responsible for system administration for Solaris servers and services
- Experience with Solaris 10 Operating System, Troubleshooting
- Configures alerts, and monitors system performance and utilization
- Maintains and audits system security configuration and logs
- Work independently and assist on planned changes
- Assists with performing analysis of planned changes
- Reduction of faults, Root Cause Analysis
- Provide assistance and guidance to L2 Operations Teams according to Server Configuration Standards
- Assist with SAN and Solaris OS migrations.
- Documents and tests system recovery plans
- Responds rapidly to system maintenance needs, including on evenings and weekends
- Works with the team to develop system administration operations documentation
- Able to Provide Shared Oncall Support
- Communications - Responsible for communicating between multiple support groups for things like change management, frame maintenance work and project work.
Miejsce zatrudnienia: Warszawa, Polska
- SUN Solaris O.S- must have
- TCP/IP and networking experience
- SAN Experience with EMCpower Path and Solaris Native tools.
- Knowledge of Veritas product suite including Volume Manager and Cluster Server
- Knowledge and understanding of naming services such as LDAP
- Knowledge of Oracle hardware up to enterprise level
- Good understanding of Solaris and AIX operating systems and associated tools
- Experience of customer support in a time-critical environment
- Experience of working in a heavily controls-focused environment highly desirable
- Ability to remain calm and objective in a high-pressure environment
- Experience of Unix Systems Administration, at least 5 years
- Standard office automation products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must have strong self-management and be ready to use own initiative
- Strong customer and colleague communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent communication and customer care skills
- Fluent English
- Spanish is desirable
Wymagany język angielski, na poziomie: płynny biegły
Wymagany język wszystkie języki, na poziomie: płynny biegły
- Long-term contract (B2B)
- Private Healthcare (Medicover) and MultiSport Card
- Internal trainings, coaching and mentoring