ManpowerGroup Sp. z o.o.
You will take on the responsibility of attacking our application and infrastructure to expose vulnerabilities.
This will include:
- Carrying out application, network, systems, process and cloud infrastructure penetration tests
- Making suggestions for security improvements
- Automating & integrating penetration tests where possible
All of which will be in collaboration with the rest of the engineering team.
Miejsce zatrudnienia: Warszawa, Polska
You will have a passion for technology and for getting things done well, including a track record of problem solving and implementing security best practices.
You will also have:
- A university degree in computer science or related field
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role in the software or internet service industry
- A passion for finding security deficiencies in applications, networks or people/processes
- An in-depth technical knowledge of security engineering, computer and network security, authentication and security protocols and applied cryptography
- A working knowledge of application security assessment and applicable review methodologies
- Fluency in english
Wymagany język angielski, na poziomie: płynny biegły
Wymagany język wszystkie języki, na poziomie: płynny biegły
- challenge, opportunities to exchange skills within multinational team,
- ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued,
- interesting trainings (including those in our foreign offices),
- Health care,
- Multisport card,
- French classes during working hours,
- flexi-time & home-office,
- competitive salary aligned with experience,
- casual and very friendly environment,
- possibility to work in other EV location.