For our Client – an international production company, we are looking for the best Candidate for the position Research & Development Manager.
Scope of duties:
Leads the Europe Slide Gate and Purging Refractory R&D Team, by:
• developing and mentoring R&D Engineers,
• ensuring the activity of the Team is in alignment with the top priorities of the region and global
• continuously keeping upper management informed of activity and challenges.
Takes ownership of Europe Slide Gate and Purging Refractory R&D activity through coordination of the
following activity within Europe R&D Team:
• technology transfer of new products into all European manufacturing plants,
• regional customer trouble shouting support using problem solving methods,
• technical support to Europe Operations,
• technical support to Europe Sales and Product Management Group,
• monitoring and reporting of group performance (area KPIs).
Manages the local R&D facility/lab through responsibility for the following areas:
• ensuring health, safety and quality,
• equipment purchasing, installation, maintenance and ensuring continuous operation,
• developing standardized work instructions and collaboration with global colleagues to ensure that
best practices are implemented and standardized through R&D.
Reports to USA R&D Management. Closely cooperate with European R&D Management.
• Minimum 5 years of experience on the similar position.
• Minimum Master degree in Engineering/Materials Science or other relevant discipline.
• Excellent managerial skills.
• People and task oriented.
• Ability to bear responsibility and make decisions.
• Planning and respecting deadlines.
• Propensity to change.
• Fluent in English (written and spoken).
• High level of understanding of fundamental organic/inorganic chemistry and materials science. Experience with Refractories ceramics would be advantage.
• Experience of delivering R&D objectives against deadlines and cost budgets. Ability to work as a member of the larger European and international R&D team.
• Use technical understanding to select and recommend the product for the right application.
• Is able to solve complex technical problems by combining literature search, scientific knowledge and hands-on experiments.
Our Client offers:
• Work in a stable industry leading company in an international environment.
• Benefits package.
• Very good working atmosphere in the highest standards of R&D.
Miejsce zatrudnienia: Cracow, Polska
Wymagany język angielski, na poziomie: płynny biegły
Wymagany język wszystkie języki, na poziomie: płynny biegły
Nie odkładaj swojego rozliczenia!
Odbierz swój zwrot podatku, uzyskaj zasiłek i zwrot ubezpieczenia!
Nie zastanawiaj się dłużej i dokończ formularz!