ManpowerGroup Sp. z o.o.
- Monitor and control project progress, proactively manage and mitigate project risks;
- Manage full documentation of the project including financials;
- Execute project communication and reporting;
- Manage relations with stakeholders;
- Collaborate with Workforce Manager and Service Manager;
- Manage the project team.
Miejsce zatrudnienia: Kraków, Polska
- Bachelor"s or Master's degree in IT, management, or related work experience;
- Min. 3 years of Project Management experience, certified by PMI, PRINCE2 or CAPM being a plus;
- Experience in one of the following areas: ERP Systems, Finance Systems, Supply Chain Management, Marketing & Sales, Product Configurations, PDM & PLM Systems, Analytical & Business Performance Tools or General IS Systems;
- Business domain and business processes knowledge, customer focus and ability to build working relations;
- Leadership and Management competencies;
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge on application development processes including thorough knowledge of IT service management concepts (ITIL) being a plus.
Wymagany język angielski, na poziomie: płynny biegły
Wymagany język wszystkie języki, na poziomie: płynny biegły
- Attractive salary based on B2B
- Private healthcare (medicover) and Multisport Card
- Internal trainings, coaching and mentoring