Twoja przyszła Firma / Your future Company
For our Client – an international automotive company, we are looking for the best Candidate for the position of Process Engineer.
- Implement modifications on processes to improve efficiency and quality performances;
- Analysis of production process based on PDCA FTA methodology;
- Flow management improvement and ergonomic workstations;
- Prepare specifications for machines, supervise new machines start- up, responsible for production organization in compliance with health and safety as well as quality rules;
- Implement Plant industrial plan / prepare the engineering investments (IAR’s);
- Cooperate with supervisors to organize production process in order to meet quality and efficiency requirements.
Our Client offers:
- Employment in international production company with high quality standards of work, a leading multinational high tech automotive supplier
- Good working conditions, healthcare and other social benefits
- Competitive salary
We are looking forward to meeting Candidates who:
- Masters degree in engineering;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in process area in automotive industry;
- Practical knowledge of FMEA, SPC, PDCA, JIT, Kanban, Kaizen, AutoCAD;
- Very good English skills;
- Mobility for business trips abroad will be an asset;
- Teamwork spirit, ability to cope with stress, customer orientation.
Miejsce zatrudnienia: Lesser Poland, Polska
Wymagany język angielski, na poziomie: płynny biegły
Wymagany język wszystkie języki, na poziomie: płynny biegły