Payroll Specialist with Czech/Slovak
Twoja przyszła Firma / Your future Company
Due to growth and further expansion of our client we are currently looking for an ambitious, detailed driven and goal oriented individual for a position:
Payroll Specialist with Czech or Slovak
The role and responsibility includes overall accountability and governance of all country payrolls in the Region, as well as excellence delivery of payroll tasks according to the countries requirements and deadlines.
- Ensure all payroll schedule/calendars are agreed with countries and service providers.
- Ensure all payroll related delivery through the strategic Service Centre is met - timeliness and accuracy of data capture by core HR; provision of documents as required.
- Ensure all Payroll related data input, for all countries in their cluster, is provided to the 3rd party payroll provider in time for payroll cut off
- Approve final payroll run
- Ensure all outbound payroll commitments are met: pay-slip provision, ledger file provision, Treasury payment process can execute.
- Be the focal point for all queries from related functions – 3rd party provider, core HR, Accounting, Treasury, Taxation, Mobility, Regional process owner etc.
- Ensure continuous audit readiness of the cluster payroll process end to end.
- Knowledge of labor and fiscal law of Slovakia/ Czech Republic impacting payroll calculations is a must
- Experience in HR/Payroll field from multi-national company
- Knowledge of Czech or Slovak at minimum B2+ level
- Knowledge of English language (minimum B2 level)
- Experience in reward and remuneration area for Slovakia/ Czech Republic at least 1-2 years
- Good team player with strong organizational and problem solving skills
Our client offers:
- Possibility to grow and develop professionally
- Competitive benefit package
- Competitive salary
Miejsce zatrudnienia: Warszawa, Polska
Wymagany język angielski, na poziomie: płynny biegły
Wymagany język czeski, na poziomie: płynny biegły