Junior Accounts Receivable Specialist (2nd Shift) with English
Motorola Solutions Finance Operation Service Center is a department of Motorola in Kraków which gives you an opportunity to participate in a setup of the new organization. The center is a part of our global network of Finance Operation Service Centers (FOSC) which provides world-class finance, accounting and purchasing services to Motorola branches in Europe, Middle East, Africa, US and Latin America region. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life.
The Junior Receivable Specialist reports the Receivables Team Lead and is responsible for maximizing cash collections by enforcing payment terms and collecting past due monies.
The Junior Specialist will adhere to established policies, procedures, and approval authorities to ensure compliance with legal and statutory requirements to minimize loss to Motorola. In addition, the Specialist will be responsible for maintaining working relationship with Motorola customers and recognizing risks associated with managed accounts in a proactive manner.
Specifically Junior Specialist:
- Monitors activity of accounts portfolio and contacts customers regarding late payments.
- Determines the appropriate method in which to collect payment against delinquent accounts and resolves customer disputes pertaining to billing and collection.
- Makes recommendations regarding the use of 3rd party assistance to collect debts.
- Assists credit analysts in setting credit limits. May also assist in the product return process.
- Reviews delinquent accounts with upper management.
- Provides regular collection forecast reports to finance.
- Assists in write-offs, legal claims, and monitors customer bankruptcy proceedings.
Miejsce zatrudnienia: Kraków, Polska
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Economy / Finance /Accounting
- Willingness to work US hours (2 nd shift)
- Demonstrated ability to support team efforts as a team member
- Ability to develop professional expertise
- Ability to enforce payment terms & collect money from customers
- Make decisions using sound judgment and consult when appropriate
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task & prioritize
- Excellent English
- Good MS Excel knowledge
- Knowledge in Oracle a plus
Wymagany język angielski, na poziomie: płynny biegły
Wymagany język , na poziomie:
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Flexible working hours
- Contract of employment
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
- Private medical & dental coverage - Life insurance
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Trainings and broad development opportunities
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate