Junior Accountant with German
For our client - an American company specializing in stored energy solutions, having organizational units and production plants located throughout Europe, we are looking for people who want to join the Poznań branch of the company.
In 2012, our client created its own Accounting and Business Processes Services Center in Poznań. The Center specializes in servicing all of the Customer's internal organizational units in Europe (14 countries in total) in areas such as accountancy, central purchases, travel expense and other administrative processes. The Center is currently moving to the next phase of dynamic development and is looking for employees ready to support in everyday activities.
What can you get from the work in this SSC?
- Entry into the business services sector - the fastest-growing job market in Poland!;
- Work in an international environment - frequent contact with other/international offices;
- Opportunity to learn about work at other positions within the Center;
- Opportunity for development and broadening the knowledge in the area of accounting (co-financing of accounting courses), business administration & day to day operations;
- Work in a growing place with broad opportunities for promotion.
In everyday work you will be responsible for:
- Processing financial documents
- Dealing with financial statements and business documentation
- Wokring with finaincial databse & systems (intensive training)
- Contact with group companies located in Europe (finance, engineering, purchasing departments) - use of foreign languages in everyday work;
- Participation in projects improving the accounting and administrative processes
Miejsce zatrudnienia: Poznań, Polska
- You are fluent in German (it’s use in work everyday).
- Your English is very good - it’s company global language
- You graduated in economics, finances or accounting.
- You have experience in work as accountant or you are ready to expand you knowledge of accounting (in justified cases, we are able to finance accounting courses)
- You have developed analytical skills and the ability to solve problems;
- You are into MS Excel.
Wymagany język niemiecki, na poziomie: płynny biegły
Wymagany język angielski, na poziomie: płynny biegły
- Full-time work based on a contract of employment with an attractive remuneration
- Working hours: from 08:00 to 09:00 to 16:00 to 17:00;
- Personal and professional development;
- Independence and responsibility in employment;
- Additional benefits (co-financing of multisports, financial withdrawals, group insurance and health insurance, canteen co-financed by the employer, subsidies for holidays for children);
- We do not work on open space!