Junior Accountant with German
- Responsible for processing of standard accounting transactions and clarification of operational issues;
- Timely and accurate processing of general accounting transactions according to process documentation;
- Comply with accounting standards, policies and procedures;
- Follow-up of identified issues;
- Perform ICS controls according to process design.
Miejsce zatrudnienia: Gdańsk, Polska
- University degree in Accounting or comparable as beneficial;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- English: good in speech and writing;
- German: fluent in speech and writing;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Motivation and strong organizational skills;
- Dedication and accuracy;
- Team work;
- Flexibility in accepting new challenges;
- Eager to learn.
Wymagany język niemiecki, na poziomie: płynny biegły
Wymagany język , na poziomie:
- A chance to start your career in an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents and children.
Send your application on the mail:
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się wyłącznie z wybranymi kandydatami.
Please enclose the following sentence: “I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection of personal data passed on the following date: 29.08.1997, Dz. U. nr 133 poz.833”.