IT Service Desk Analyst with German
Twoja przyszła Firma / Your future Company
For our client, well-known company providing outsourcing services, we are looking for a team of IT Service Desk Analyst with German.
We can offer you a competitive salary (around 700-800 PLN/DAY) and contract via devire for 4 months.
You will be responsible for providing first- and second-line processes and technical support to internal
staff of the company. You will be recognized as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from
staff regarding IT issues and queries. Working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis
and resolution of staff IT problems will be your daily basis. You will provide support for basic incident resolution and requests reported.
- B2B contract via devire (with salary 700-800 PLN/DAY),
- 4 months contract with extension possibility,
- Private health care,
- MultiSport Card,
- You will take part in creating new workplace in Gdansk
You can find your responsibilities listed below:
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries
- Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone, email, chat, voice mail, self-service etc.
- 1st and 2nd line support - troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware
- Identifying the issue and categorizing/prioritizing the incident and service requests
- Take ownership of the user problems and follow up the status of the problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- Basic Active Directory knowledge. Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.
- Being compliant to all process and procedures
We are looking for candidates who:
- Speak fluent English and German
- Have At least 0.5 year of previous IT Service Desk and/or Call Centre experience is required
- Are Available to work in 24*7 rotational shifts
- Have an ITIL Foundation Certification (is preferable but not essential)
- Have technical knowledge on troubleshooting Windows/MAC OS and Office applications
(is preferable but not essential)
Miejsce zatrudnienia: Gdańsk, Polska
Wymagany język angielski, na poziomie: płynny biegły
Wymagany język niemiecki, na poziomie: płynny biegły