ManpowerGroup Sp. z o.o.
IS Risk & Security End Point Specialist
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore, we are consolidating our internal services into a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow. To strengthen our globally distributed department team, we are currently looking for candidates for the position of Endpoint Security Specialist (Contractor) who will support of Malware Protection on PCs and servers, PC encryption, end user firewalls as well as privileged access management.
Role task description:
- As an Endpoint Security Specialist, you will:
- Work with our service providers to ensure the proper implementation of Endpoint Security
- Provide and review provided regular reports on the security exposure and status in the Endpoint Security domain
- Have hands-on involved in the work of the Endpoint Security Service Team, e.g.: Managing endpoint security service including operations on antivirus, encryption, end user firewall, privileged access management etc.
- Work closely with the Endpoint Security Service Owner to identify areas of improvement for the Endpoint Security Services
- Work closely with Vendors" Endpoint Security Teams as well as Service Coordinators for Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Assist with service performance issues and service improvements
Miejsce zatrudnienia: Kraków, Polska
Role requirements description:
- Minimum 2 years" experience in Information Security, with proficient knowledge of IT security and IT Service Management concepts (i.e. ITIL).
- Experience in the Endpoint Security domain, including antivirus, end user firewall, privileged access management in a large, multinational environment.
- Good analytical skills, in order to determine the root cause to issues and to design or scope out an effective solution.
- Cultural awareness and the ability to work in a complex, multicultural and global team.
- Security Certification (CompTIA Sec+, CISSP, GSEC or similar) will be an additional asset.
- Fluent in English language and good communication skills.
Wymagany język angielski, na poziomie: płynny biegły
Wymagany język wszystkie języki, na poziomie: płynny biegły
What we offer:
- Full-time job with attractive salary based on B2B
- Multicultural working environment and possibility to advance technical skills
- Possibility of changing position, department, gaining new knowledge and experience
- Internal trainings, coaching, mentoring
- Access to e-learning platform
- Working in modern office