ManpowerGroup Sp. z o.o.
International Support Specialist
If you are:
- looking for entry level position with many possibilities of professional development,
- enjoying contact with other people and everybody says you are communicative and open-minded person,
- customer oriented and always providing high-quality support,
- interested in novelties and technical innovations,
- open for relocation to Poland, where you will have an opportunity to start a professional career, as well as learn other culture being surrounded by one of the most frequently visited city in Europe by tourists,
- eager about working for one of world's fastest growing multinational organization,
- or maybe you are a fresh graduate, not yet sure about your plans referring to professional career, but you represent an open mindset and you are 100% positive, that you would like to work with people,
- you are open for a great adventure in Kraków, Poland.
You are the one we are looking for!
Miejsce zatrudnienia: Kraków, Polska
What do we expect from you?
- Proficiency in one of the following languages: German / Romanian / Croatian / Czech + Slovak / Italian,
- Ability to communicate in English - you would have to communicate with your colleagues from all over the world,
- Preferred education: BA level or students of final years of studies,
- Curiosity - willingness to learn and constant search for possibilities to innovate,
- Motivation and positive attitude,
- No professional experience is required
Wymagany język rumuński, na poziomie: płynny biegły
Wymagany język chorwacki, na poziomie: płynny biegły
What do we offer?
- Employment in modern Center of Excellence located in the center of Kraków,
- Very interesting job with flexible working hours,
- Competitive salary and big number of non-wage benefits, such as private healthcare, gym card, free snacks and drinks in the office and many more,
- Support from your future team members in relocation, guidebook and plane ticket cost reimbursement,
- Great opportunity to start your professional career in fast developing multinational environment and real possibility of initiating development activities within the position and organization.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org