ManpowerGroup Sp. z o.o.
Infrastructure Automation Architect
Lead Automation Operations Architecture for enterprise class environment.
On the position you will
- participate in development of a team and service
- work in DevOps environment
- implement automation for enterprise class infrastructure using Agile methodology
The Automation Architect makes sure that the overall solution fits inside the overall architecture of the solution. He/she will also liaise with architects to discuss the feasibility of the different Automation use cases. The architect ensures that automated operational environment fits short and long term infrastructure requirements.
- Automation Operations Architecture
- Leading automation process for existing supported infrastructure
- Liaising with architects, application and infrastructure owners (automation requestors)
Miejsce zatrudnienia: Katowice, Polska
- Expert in Automation using various tools
- Good understanding of broad range of technologies (application, server, and network security) & experience in integrating Automation tools
- Exhibit a high level of end-to-end understanding of server automation system architecture/design for large computing environments
- Experience with systems (HP Operation Orchestration, HP Service Manager, HP Service Center, Remedy, Service Now)
- Knowledge of ITIL v3 with practical knowledge of configuration, capacity, service level, incident and event management processes
- Knowledge of Enterprise Monitoring metrics and best practices
- Experience with Enterprise logging tools and best practices
- Excellent analysis and troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Adaptability: able to adapt to changing business requirements and to react quickly
- Self-motivated individual, able to work independently yet in coordination with a team
- Strong oral and written English language skills required
Wymagany język angielski, na poziomie: płynny biegły
Wymagany język wszystkie języki, na poziomie: płynny biegły
Our client offers:
- Work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Clients- known, global brands.
- Space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects.
- Possibility to choose your career path (experts or managers) - you will work among professionals (over 900). They will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- Work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- Based on clear rules of promotion. Our Client applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). They help to keep right proportions between your work and private life.
- They are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. Our Client cares about inclusion and equal rights approach. They conduct disability awareness trainings.