Motorola Solutions Systems Polska Sp. z o.o.
Human Resources Operations Assistant with German, Spanish or French
The Human Resources Operations Assistant will perform a variety of activities including but not limited to:
- End to end employee issue review and resolution. Partnering with all areas and levels of MSI to provide resolution along with longer term root cause analysis of why issue occurred, make recommendations and drive improvement initiatives.
- Build strong working relationships within other areas of HR to gain and share knowledge of changes, new programs, polices etc. with employees and managers.
- Provide HR Support to projects and processes including HR Technology, Payroll, Rewards, Performance Management, Talent, Staffing, HR Policies, Unemployment, Employment Verifications, etc
- Align support with HR and business strategy to recommend and implement actions that will support initiatives from an employee experience and business goal perspective.
- Provide system support in the form of expertise, navigation and reporting for HR systems including Workday, BrassRing, Converge, etc.
- Opportunity for additional scope/exposure within other areas of HR as applicable and desired.
Miejsce zatrudnienia: Kraków, Polska
- Bachelors degree required
- Language skills: English essential plus a combination of the following German, Spanish or French
- Knowledge of Arabic or one of the Slavic languages e.g. Russian would be an asset.
- Experience in a Human Resources and/or Customer Service role preferred.
- Maintain a customer service approach to resolving employee issues and also maintaining employee confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally via verbal and written communication.
- Capable of working flexibly and collaboratively with minimal oversight with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to problem solve and handle ambiguous situations.
- Well organized team player who is able to influence, lead and drive processes, projects and issue resolution.
Wymagany język niemiecki, na poziomie: płynny biegły
Wymagany język angielski, na poziomie: płynny biegły
- Competitive salary package
- Private medical & dental coverage
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
- Life insurance
- Contract of employment
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Trainings and broad development opportunities
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan