Hardware Development Engineer
Twoja przyszła Firma / Your future Company
Our Client – an international production company - has decided to set up a R&D Department in Poland. Due to this fact we are looking for the best Candidate for the position:
Hardware Electronics Engineer
• Master of Science education (electronics - mandatory),
• English language skills (B2, including technical documentation),
• 3 to 5 years of professional experience in the field of hardware product development,
• Know-how in analogic electronic design (Mains power supply, low power, sensors, power switching),
• Experience in an electronic qualification (EMC tests, Electrical tests, Climatic tests),
• Expected experience in PCB layout design,
• Rigorous, pragmatic and technically curious,
• Relational capacity and dynamic.
As member of a multi-skilled project team, you:
• Assume the hardware development of products or subsets and PCB layout in respect with the defined architectures,
• Provide robust solutions in line with technical specifications, project cost, quality and lead time objectives.
• Ensure the homologation of new electronic components in compliance with the standard requirements and internal development process (functional, robustness, reliability)
• Contribute to the quality improvement of existing hardware subsets (failure analysis, root cause research).
• Write the technical documentation for the developed subsets and capitalize the major design issues and results.
• Support the overall project qualification effort by providing technical and active participation in the qualification process (Safety, EMC …).
Our Client offers:
• Opportunity for professional development (including training) in an international company,
• Contribute to the development of the Research and Development Department,
• Attractive remuneration system (bonus system, non-pay benefits),
• Work in a young team.
Miejsce zatrudnienia: Tychy, Polska
Wymagany język angielski, na poziomie: płynny biegły
Wymagany język wszystkie języki, na poziomie: płynny biegły