ManpowerGroup Sp. z o.o.
Currently we are looking for a Front-end Developer. This is a mid-level role, so you can expect to be working on various projects without supervision, select the most appropriate technological solutions for your projects and help your junior teammates where necessary.
Our client offers you a possibility of working with modern frameworks and tools. Join a team that is up to date with the latest tech and recognizes the importance of code quality (daily code reviews, pair programming, continuous integration).
Get on board and work on a variety of startup projects, learn and enjoy!
Miejsce zatrudnienia: Warszawa, Polska
- Good track record of completing commercial projects in CSS3 and HTML5
- At least 1,5 years experience in professional frontend development
- Awareness of good conventions and clean code practices (modularity, patterns, components)
- Familiarity with good UX practices
- Experience in using pure JS / ES6
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS / JS preprocessors (Handlebars, Sass / LESS, Babel)
- Good knowledge of at least one JS framework (Ember, Angular or React)
- Good command of English, allowing you to easily communicate with our clients (B2)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of any back-end technology (i.e. Ruby / Rails, Elixir / Phoenix)
- HTTP, REST
- Experience using task runner (Webpack, Gulp, Grunt)
Wymagany język angielski, na poziomie: płynny biegły
Wymagany język wszystkie języki, na poziomie: płynny biegły
Our client offers:
- Job in a team composed of both highly skilled developers and juniors, where you can both gain and pass on skills
- Use an editor of your choice. If you like IDE, we have a license for you
- You decide which technology will be the most appropriate for your project. Want to try something new? - Great, we love to experiment!
- We practice TDD, write unit and functional tests; CI, CD, pair programming
- Work in a proper scrum :) No PMs, only direct work with a client. Real impact on how the project develops
- Access to our resources library - books (paper and digital), courses, tutorials, assets. Choose whatever you"d like to have on our "shelf"!
- If you enjoy teaching become a mentor during our workshops or present an interesting topic at an internal meeting
- We hold internal Hackathons on a regular basis. Get your team together and work for two days on your own unique project
- Private medical care, Multisport card and discounted lunches
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Awesome team building events (go-karts, bowling, zip-lining, etc.)
- Working with professionals who love what they do