For our client, top-tier Real Estate investment fund we are looking for candidates on the position of Financial Analyst. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the financial administration on a timely and accurately basis. You will have a supportive role to the Fund Controller and Finance Manager. You will be the direct interface between external accounting firms and financial management team to collect accurate accounting and reporting information, as well as between the property Analyst and Financial management team to collect and analyze the property information.
Detailed job description:
• Collect information from property managers and asset managers needed to report actuals/ prepare accounting
• Instructs and supervise the External Accounting Firm
• Collect, control and analyse info prepared by External Accounting Firm
• Executes and contribute to period close tasks (prepare calculations accruals + IFRS adjustments + IC confirmations + income tax computation)
• Is responsible for property information and financial reporting reconciliation
• Analyses and monitoring of financial data
• Proactively compiles internal reports to provide insight in corporate and property performance.
• Performs (Financial) support to the asset finance team.
• Frequent updates of budgets, actuals, forecasts of each project
Budgeting and Forecasting
• Assist Fund Controller and Asset Finance Manager in preparing budget and forecast of real estate SPV’s
• Obtains, processes and analyses input prepared by property analyst for budgeting and forecasting process
• Carries out the budget / reforecast / MTP process on SPV level.
• Produces corporate cash-flow budget / reforecast.
• Reviews completeness, accuracy and reliability on property and SPV level
• gathers and produces (property) information to put in the report.
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting: budget, actuals, forecast
• Participation to the draft of monthly, quarterly or annual reports
• Participation to the specific missions i.e. internal audits, tax audits, data room
• Participation to the draft of financial accounts
• Provides day to day support to the Asset Finance team
• Participates in project groups.
• Participates to transaction process (acquisitions, sales, partial sales). Fully involved in the preparation of data room in case of sales. Participate to due diligences during acquisitions analyses audit from external advisors and prepare synthetic reports to the acquisition team
Our Client offers:
• An interesting job in a dynamic environment
• Exposure to senior level executives
• Great opportunity to develop in modern finance partnering role as well as to implement own ideas and improvements
• Very good salary conditions and great working atmosphere
We are looking forward to meeting Candidates who have:
• Master degree in business economics, finance & controlling, preferably with some years of experience in a similar role. Experience with real estate, REITs and real estate investment funds is a plus.
• Advanced Excel skills (spreadsheet applications)
• Experience with Yardi is considered as a plus
• Demonstrated analytical skills, financial acumen, proven ability to work in a detail-oriented environment, strong problem solving and quantitative abilities
• Ability to understand accounting related policies and procedures
• Knowledge of the French or German tax rules is considered as a plus
• Ability to read and write fluently in English language, communicative French or German language as a strong plus
• You are result-oriented with an analytical and problem solving attitude, looking into details without losing the helicopter view and dedicated to find and propose practical, simple and cost effective solution.
• You have strong organizational skills, are stress resistant, flexible and dedicated, you are able to set priorities and meet critical reporting deadlines.
Miejsce zatrudnienia: Warszawa, Polska
Wymagany język angielski, na poziomie: płynny biegły
Wymagany język niemiecki, na poziomie: płynny biegły
Nie odkładaj swojego rozliczenia!
Odbierz swój zwrot podatku, uzyskaj zasiłek i zwrot ubezpieczenia!
Nie zastanawiaj się dłużej i dokończ formularz!