ManpowerGroup Sp. z o.o.
Data Management Specialist
For our client, a multinational law company, headquartered in London, we are looking for a person to fill a vacancy on the position of Data Management Specialist with English language.
Goal of the position: Deliver professional data management services to the Marketing Leadership Team (MLT), using CRM system internally known as Client Book and SAP CRM.
The scope of work is divided into 2 areas:
- Contact data management - this part of the role is responsible for managing changes to contact data submitted by the users of Client Book.
- Client and organisational data management - this part of the role is responsible for managing changes made to client and organisational data submitted by users. These changes are made in SAP with an automatic feed transferring the data to Client Book every night. This transfer process requires some manual intervention to ensure it is uploaded correctly in Client Book for the users.
- Manage the processing of Data Change Management tickets generated by Client Book users, in a timely manner. This will include the creation of new contacts and amendments to existing contacts.
- Make decisions about conflicting information, using internet and database searches available to you.
- Support the Marketing Leadership Team in London with the processing of bulk sets of contact data, as part of any large Contact Data Migration Project that needs to be implemented.
- Support the post-event processes that are managed in each of the Linklaters offices by manually recording in Client Book who has attended different events.
- Participate in regular Process reviews with the MLT Team and key stakeholders as required.
- Manage amendments to company information in SAP CRM based on requests from users and the evidence that is provided.
- Manage the research processes needed to make decisions about the
- validity of company changes submitted by users.
- Manually promote company information in Client Book when data has been fed from SAP to Client Book.
- Challenge user for more information when required
Miejsce zatrudnienia: Warszawa, Polska
What do we expect from you:
- Experience in Master Data/data management in SSC (1-2 years)
- Higher education
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of SAP
Wymagany język angielski, na poziomie: płynny biegły
Wymagany język wszystkie języki, na poziomie: płynny biegły
What do we offer:
- Employment based on a contract of employment
- A chance to grow within a world renowned company
- A competetive salary along with a rich benefit package, which includes private healthcare, Multisport card, life and travel insurance
- A rich coaching and training offer
- Office in the strict city center