ManpowerGroup Sp. z o.o.
Customer Support Specialist
To your responsibilities will belong:
- Supporting BI Solutions for Head Office & HQ users.
- Providing regular reports to customers, regular participating in conference calls/ meetings with customers.
- Monitoring SLA KPI results, case types and incident volume to determine support trends and makes recommendations for improved support, increased documentation opportunities.
- Technical problem investigation and troubleshooting, including advanced problems demanding technical knowledge.
- Executing technical procedures according to subscribed SLA.
- Analyzing logs and statistics of information in internal systems.
- Providing regular and ad hoc reporting.
- Preparing and organizing regular or adhoc internal meetings or short trainings with required parties.
- Contributing to the improvement of the BI solution and documentation.
Miejsce zatrudnienia: Warszawa, Polska
- Minimum two years of experience in customer service support (preferably in English).
- Ability to troubleshoot problems with clients and handle escalated issues.
- Ability to effectively provide and receive constructive feedback.
- Very good English- both spoken and written (min. B2+/C1).
- Knowledge of BI solutions (Tableau is an advantage).
- Knowledge of cubes.
- Knowledge of customer service practices.
- Pro- active and self-motivated attitude.
- Well organized and detail-oriented.
- A Bachelor degree in field such as Computer Science or Engineering is an advantage.
If you meet these requirements, apply to us!
Wymagany język angielski, na poziomie: płynny biegły
Wymagany język wszystkie języki, na poziomie: płynny biegły
- Attractive salary based on a contract of employment,
- The opportunity to develop a career in the company's structures,
- Multisport card,
- Private health care,
- 26 days Annual leave,
- Social benefits.