ManpowerGroup Sp. z o.o.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Global Publisher is primarily responsible for developing and maintaining the Publishing Track that includes, but is not limited to, Employee Experience Information Query (EEIQ) related trainings, marketing/adoption, tool maintenance and various other tracks.
- To ensure global consistency of the content in EEIQ, the Publisher must maintain relationships with the Content Owners (Authors). As a content manager/editor, the Publisher will need to edit, format, approve/reject and manage workflows according to content Governance and Playbook. Global Publisher will need to proactively work with the Global Content Leads to identify gaps and trends in content management that may affect the user experience. Using metrics to drive engagement is a key component in influencing high quality content creation. The job description summarizes key responsibilities (but is not all inclusive) as participation in projects will be required as deemed necessary by management based on business needs.
- The Knowledge Management (KM) Team creates a welcoming environment and puts a high focus on employee development.
- Project work related to various tracks within the KM Team including, but not limited to:
- Training, such as Content Owner/Agent Training for EE pillar with possible future expansion outside the Employee Experience (EE)
- Policy/Communications track (creation of monthly Newsletter)
- Create/maintain collaborative space for the team and Content Owners
- Manage content clean-up efforts and updates often affecting large amounts of content
- Creation and maintenance of nano videos, which is the next area of development for EEIQ
- Publish accurate and high quality content based on the established governance in collaboration with the Content Owner (Authors), and Leads
- Assigns new HR content requests to appropriate owner in InfoManager (IM)
- Verify drafted articles are written for using the same brand, look and feel of similar content - paying close attention to duplicate content submissions
- Make recommendations to content owners based on best practices for to improve user experience/content consumption to enhance the engagement and encourage self-service (drives case deflection)
- Works in partnership with Knowledge Management (KM) Governance Lead in keeping the content playbook and governance documents up-to-date within the proper shared space.
- Accountable & responsible for delivering EEIQ training for new/refresher Content Owners/Authors, Life Cycle Leads & Service Owners in partnership with EEIQ Global Content Leads and Training & Development
- Own and maintain the integrity of all EEIQ training materials
- Assist with any applicable User Acceptance Testing (UAT) tool testing to support the technical team or Data as a Service Team with new capabilities or business requirements
- Identifies and reports on compliance trends seen during the review of content owner article submissions to EEIQ Global Content Leads and KM Governance Lead for training opportunities
- Builds and maintains partnerships with Content Owners (Authors) & Life Cycle Leads globally to encourage positive EEIQ relationships
- Manage the Global Publisher inbox according to appropriate priority definitions and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Participate in Tool related cyclical audits as initiated by the Governance Lead to ensure the integrity of the service delivery
- Administer Content for certain categories based on business needs
- Approve special role access for content owners based on location and category alignment
Miejsce zatrudnienia: Kraków, Polska
- Attention to detail, quality focused and active listening skills
- Global mindset in a fast-paced environment with minimal direct supervision
- Ensure proper English grammar and formatting standards to enable effective content delivery
- Effective Time Management & Prioritization
- Ability to utilize metrics to inform quality content creation and to provide insights to key stakeholders
- Presentation/Facilitation of small to medium meetings and trainings
- Demonstrates sound judgment knows when and where to escalate and/or pull in the appropriate resource(s) to address any issues that may arise
- Exercises Influence for quality content to adhere to governance/business requirements
- Works collaboratively with internal/external stakeholders
- Poficient in Microsoft Office Suite intermediate Excel skills. HTML skills a plus but not required.
Wymagany język angielski, na poziomie: płynny biegły
Wymagany język wszystkie języki, na poziomie: płynny biegły
- Attractive Salary based on B2B contract or contract of employment
- Private Healthcare (Medicover) and MultiSport Card
- Access to an e-learning platform
- Internal trainings, coaching and mentoring
- Possibility of changing position, department, gaining new knowledge and experience
- Working in modern office (Enterprise Park) with Two cafeterias, Summer gardens, Outdoor Ping Pong table, Xbox games and board games in creativity rooms, Massage chairs, Table football and more