ManpowerGroup Sp. z o.o.
Administration Specialist with English
- Manage the processing of Data Change Management tickets generated by Client Book users, in a timely manner. This will include the creation of new contacts and amendments to existing contacts.
- Make decisions about conflicting information, using internet and database searches available to you.
- Support the Marketing Leadership Team in London with the processing of bulk sets of contact data, as part of any large Contact Data Migration Project that needs to be implemented.
- Support the post-event processes that are managed in each of the Linklaters offices by manually recording in Client Book who has attended different events.
- Participate in regular Process reviews with the MLT Team and key stakeholders as required.
- Manage amendments to company information in SAP CRM based on requests from users and the evidence that is provided.
- Manage the research processes needed to make decisions about the
- validity of company changes submitted by users.
- Manually promote company information in Client Book when data has been fed from SAP to Client Book.
- Challenge user for more information when required
Miejsce zatrudnienia: Warszawa, Polska
What do we expect from you:
- Experience in Master Data/data management in SSC (1-2 years)
- Higher education
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of SAP
Wymagany język angielski, na poziomie: płynny biegły
Wymagany język wszystkie języki, na poziomie: płynny biegły
What do we offer:
- Employment based on a contract of employment
- A chance to grow within a world renowned company
- A competetive salary along with a rich benefit package, which includes private healthcare, Multisport card, life and travel insurance
- A rich coaching and training offer
- Office in the strict city center